The organizational structure of RCSP comprises the:
– The General Assembly (The supreme body of the platform);
– The Board of Directors; the governing body of the Platform. Members are elected by and from the General Assembly for a term of three years renewable once only. Its President and Vice-President are the legal Representatives of the Platform. It is also composed of a Secretary General who is the reporter and four councilors;
– The Supervisory Commission, elected for a single term of four years, controls the management of finances and other assets of the Platform;
– The Advisory Council consists of representatives of Umbrella organizations and former chairmen of the Board of Directors of the Platfomr. It is responsible for arbitration of disputes and provide advice to the organs of the Platform;
– The Executive Secretariat is the body that is responsible for the daily management of the Platform.